• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Yeah we put a limit on it not thinking someone would want MORE THAN THAT...haha, what size do you want more of and I’ll fix it on the back end to make sure you get want you want.

STROKER
Dam your johnny on the spot.

It's all good I just thought it was funny. I'm happy with my current sizing.

It's like my annual stock up for shirts. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ill be there Wednesday. Might be jeepless for this though if the dmv in Jersey doesnt open up. I bought the jeep during this corona bs and haven't been able to register it.

That'd be a bummer, unless you can trailer it up...

Never know you need it till you need it, I suppose.

And I'm guessing it's the sort of registration you can't do online, most likely, but have you reached out to to MVC to ask if there's any way they can help you out with this? There must be some sort of process, at least for car dealers (since they're still selling online). Know any used car dealers who'd "walk the papers through" for you?

Never know you need it till you need it, I suppose.

And I'm guessing it's the sort of registration you can't do online, most likely, but have you reached out to to MVC to ask if there's any way they can help you out with this? There must be some sort of process, at least for car dealers (since they're still selling online). Know any used car dealers who'd "walk the papers through" for you?

I need to change a title, register and get new tags. I was told they arent able to do this online because of how much fraud goes on with person to person auto sales. Dealers are issuing paper temp tags until the dmv opens. I have a friend who owns a dealership who i might ask for a tag if it comes down to it.

Ah, well, can't blame a guy for asking.

I need to change a title, register and get new tags. I was told they arent able to do this online because of how much fraud goes on with person to person auto sales. Dealers are issuing paper temp tags until the dmv opens. I have a friend who owns a dealership who i might ask for a tag if it comes down to it.

See if he will let you borrow a dealer plate for the weekend.

Looks like I'll be there Thursday morning. Staying until Sunday morning.

Now iv got since last time new tires, small lift, better gears, 2 lockers, cromos, and a devil may care attitude. Should be fun.

Yep, you're in for a good time with a good crew. Looking forward to meeting you. First time coming out to RC?

In other news, apparently I needed a starter too.

Don't think anyone's said yet.

Nightly gathering to be determined. I'll be hauling up firewood for whoever needs it, we'll figure out who can tolerate all of us outside the cabin as things "gel".
I'll be in the neighborhood Wednesday morning late, but will be pretty busy making preparations for some time.
All is well, shaping up to be a nice time.
More people are showing up than it appears. Expect some fresh faces throughout the weekend.
Rich

Back