• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 2012 - What did you think?

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
Now that it's over we'd like to know what you thought of it. What did you like? What didn't you like? What can we improve on? Suggestions? If you have something to say but are afraid of being attacked, feel free to PM me, I won't be offended.

:woohoo:great job with the fest this year guies. seriously.

i had a blast bringing my family out for the festivitys, it is so nice being so far away from home, able to trust all the people you are with. such a great feeling

one thing that i think could be inproved apon, is the difinitive trail runs, and there starting times. i realy regret not being able to make it for the "BIG boys" run saturday morning. having the family there really makes it hard to be ready for the trails on 10min knotice.

all and all one of the best years so far. little carnage, great raffle, awsome food, good company. what can i say

Good Job BOD's and wifes!

cya next year!

Now that i look back on it.. I have no complaints.. everyone seemed to get along good, and I think that's all that matters.

Minimal Carnage, Minimal drama, and Maximum fun.. What more could i ask for?

I do agree, this year was difficult not having a "plan" for trips.. 10 min notice sucks but if that's my only complaint, meh!

Now that i look back on it.. I have no complaints.. everyone seemed to get along good, and I think that's all that matters.

Minimal Carnage, Minimal drama, and Maximum fun.. What more could i ask for?

I do agree, this year was difficult not having a "plan" for trips.. 10 min notice sucks but if that's my only complaint, meh!

I think that Scott hit the nail right on the head. I had a great time, it seemed like everyone else had a great time. The raffle was awesome, dinner was awesome. Next year I hope to bring the wife and kid....my only question is, Why no t-shirts?

We naturally split into several groups taking various routes this year - I liked the flexibility with the trail runs.

i wanted to throw a BIG thankyou out to joe, and brandon for throwing the Tie rod back, like 16 times, enableing me to win the thing. it will be a great upgrade for my current steering setup.

so thx agin guies!

hey no prob man....i think it paid off for me :yelclap:

Back