• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?!

IM going to try to make it I still have some very important stuff to fix like the breaks. my sis got out of emergancy surgy for kidney stones,last light at 11 or so pm, that also had lead to an infection, er docs said she was about an hour or less from dieing from being septic, kidney had completle shut down so depending on what goes on and how much I get done will tell me if Im going or not, thats why I have not commited to going.

Bring it with.
We can do it at camp
Wow! Thank you so much! The only problem would be driving there.:confused1 I would really love to learn how to do that stuff. I have done brakes and starters, but nothing quite so mechanical. Regardless, I hope it is done. I am looking forward to seeing those I have already met and new ones as well. You guys are a great bunch!

Last edited:
Cylinder heads are off for piston and lifter inventory ... gonna try and make it.
motor.jpg

Back