• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The crapture run

dragthatsht

NAXJA Forum User
I think the rapture happend. Im pretty sure jesus took the soul of my jeep.

Thrashed till ten last night, from seven till noon today. still didn't get the winch on. Then wound up being late. As if that wasn't enough, had to pull a tire at spikes and f with a leaf pack. Made spike late.

Got up there around 4, and wound up being "that guy", till 7:30 when I pulled the plug after screwing up my rotor trying to dry out my distributor, after an "indecent" with a big pudle wich caused me to use a towel for an air cleaner for the drive back to town.

Oh if any one was wondering you can put the tip back on a two piece rotor with contact cement, a lighter and a piece of melted zip tie. (But super glue would work better.) You can them limp back to porkland with it. as long as you have a hand towel air cleaner of course.

But all crying aside I'm glad we went. The company made it well worth it. spike, dave and...lisa? (sorry, lisa. IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME) You guys are great. Thank you for putting up with my lack of, well pretty much everything, my crazy kids running around, and pretty wifes urges to turn the jeep in to a submarine. (She never has liked it, she wants a grand)

Oh and don't forget. Try and keep your sack clean!

MOGS BRING THE WIN!

Man sounds like you had the bad luck riding on your shoulder the whole time, but at least you made it back to town without the aid of a tow truck.

Yah we made it back. I was to busy to take pics and spikes camera app wouldn't open. Dave got a few. But he stayed the night so hopefully he will post up a few when he gets back to town

So I took a pic of broken parts, my crazy kids and found one of a submarine. How ever tapatalk is bringing the ghey and won't let post pics right now. So just like at the run, I suck.

Back