• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn Roller Fairlead (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
Came out of the box today with my new winch. Brand new Warn roller fairlead.

$30 plus $7 shipping (if you need it shipped)

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

Looks nice, why are you selling...just curious? ;)

What winch did you get and where? I'm trying to determine what 4x4 places (fab shops, 4x4 merchandise, places to wheel) are around Northern IL.

Troy

Big Red said:
Looks nice, why are you selling...just curious? ;)

What winch did you get and where? I'm trying to determine what 4x4 places (fab shops, 4x4 merchandise, places to wheel) are around Northern IL.

Troy

....because I prefer hawse.

M8000 from WinchDepot.com

not many 4x4 shops in Northern IL......I've actually never been to any o f the few there are

IntrepidXJ said:
....because I prefer hawse.

M8000 from WinchDepot.com

not many 4x4 shops in Northern IL......I've actually never been to any o f the few there are

Thanks Randy, I don't weld...yet at least and need XJ leaf spring and shock mounts welded to a rear TJ Rubicon 44. I rather give $ to NAXJA people then a general shop.

I have that winch too, with 1 pull getting my bro-in-law and I out of 9 feet of snow on the back 1/2 of the Rubicon a month ago when he came to move me back to IL.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, thanks...I'll pm.:cheers:

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back