• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

less than 51 weeks to go...

Not ready yet, need to tear into the front end still. I am enjoying driving the Dodge too much to fix the jeep right now.

I unloaded my XJ and parked it.
I think it's still where I left it.......not real sure. Suppose I should at least look.

It sure is nice having a comfy DD. I still can't believe I DD'd that Jeep as long as I did.

I'm ready for 11, but I'm not sure the USMC is.

This might be a fly in, ride shotty with someone weekend.

Who's got an extra seat?

Red 'I can rip your exhaust off too' heep

I unloaded my XJ and parked it.
I think it's still where I left it.......not real sure. Suppose I should at least look.

It sure is nice having a comfy DD. I still can't believe I DD'd that Jeep as long as I did.
I couldn't believe that you DD'd it with those 30's and the stupid deep gears you had for them.

I couldn't believe that you DD'd it with those 30's and the stupid deep gears you had for them.
I'd almost give my left testicle to have that Jeep back. I really liked that setup a whole lot. 30's, 4.10's, locked front and rear.........that's where it's at. I really think I enjoyed it more then too.

agreed! I will concur with the MWC BOD and see if we can make a motion :D

on the same note as Mike, I took the Jeep off the trailer and parked it in the new "big" barn and have not looked at it since. Might wash it one of these days...:dunno:

Parked mine that Sunday night. Went to move it last night and found out my battery was dead. Oh well.

Aaron should donate his beater to the cause :D

I'll donate it for 600 bucks! Fixed the overheating(temp stayed around 230) but the e-fan is toast. Its stayed at 210 since I replaced the thermostat. All the interior panels are gone in the rear and the doors come off really quick! Oh and the ghetto tint peeled right off of the factory tint! Its getting sold after I get called back to work to be replaced by a TDI!

Last edited:
Back