• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival Report

black89xj

NAXJA Forum User
Just to let everyone know I made it home just fine and feel just fine. If I have any problems I'll go see the doc. Thanks for everything.

--Karl

Good to hear, Karl. That was quite a run-in you had with Michael's Jeep. I don't know what it said to you to make you try to knock it over like that. :D

I will NEVER forget your reply to Mark asking if you could move your arm OK. :roll:

Apparantly my truck can stand up for it's self when put to a fight;)

Glad to here you made it home safe, and hope that the bruise isn't too big over the next couple of days!!

Michael

I'm glad to hear you're home and okay. Fun wheeling with you, sir!

:roll:

Glad you made it home. But next time I wouldn't pick a fight with a 4000lb guerrilla.

Thanks guys. Actually this morning, I am no worse for the wear. Believe it or not, no bruises or really stiff or sore anywhere! Feel quite normal, like I just spent an afternoon wrenching under my jeep! ;-)

--Karl

black89xj said:
Thanks guys. Actually this morning, I am no worse for the wear. Believe it or not, no bruises or really stiff or sore anywhere! Feel quite normal, like I just spent an afternoon wrenching under my jeep! ;-)

--Karl

Awesome. :)

Back