• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling pics and vids

A collection of the pictures I took are hosted here:
http://s229.photobucket.com/user/bjr7178/library/10-09 12-14 NAXJA Fall Fling

It's mostly pictures from Pritchett on Thursday and Hell's Revenge on Saturday.
Included are a few pictures of my leaf spring trail fix, and what I believe will be the next hot leaf spring swap... an Xterra main leaf bastard pack. :) A few washers to shim the front bushing plus some creativity with the rear bushing when your used leaves don't come with one and I currently have an inch or so longer wheel base!

Really great pics! What's up with that eco cage....platform for tent?

It is actually a hybird cage . The reasons the cage is so wide , straight or square because i got a 4 year old kid that she need to sit at the back seat and in order to get the rear doors open all the way . The outside B pillar tube have to extend 7 inches away from the body and when i look at all the race buggy for the King of Hammers that they try not to bend the tubes unless it is a must because the a bent DOM tube is not as strong as a straight DOM tube . My rig is not built for the Hammers trails and even before i build my cage and i found even stock xj is a little too wide at some tight spots of Hammers trails . Plus wider cage give some more body protection when it roll over because the extra crumple zone even when the DOM tube bend

It is actually a hybird cage . The reasons the cage is so wide , straight or square because i got a 4 year old kid that she need to sit at the back seat and in order to get the rear doors open all the way . The outside B pillar tube have to extend 7 inches away from the body and when i look at all the race buggy for the King of Hammers that they try not to bend the tubes unless it is a must because the a bent DOM tube is not as strong as a straight DOM tube . My rig is not built for the Hammers trails and even before i build my cage and i found even stock xj is a little too wide at some tight spots of Hammers trails . Plus wider cage give some more body protection when it roll over because the extra crumple zone even when the DOM tube bend

Hammers inspired?

Race inspired, koh approved

Is that really all the pics? I kinda expected at least 3 more.....

Back