• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 and 29-Spline 8.25 4.56s lockers, disc rear, high steer

smartazz19

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the axles outta my rig... These worked great and held up awesome: But I dont need lockers and all this stuff for a daily driver..

D30
297x Shafts
Detroit EZ Locker
Yukon 4.56 Gears (with master install)
High Steer Knuckle drilled for 3/4 heims
I am including all the brake parts necessay to run this axle (rotors/calipers/braket)
I am also including some stock knuckles if you wanna run stock steering and not the high steer.

Chrysler 8.25
This one is the 29-spline (not the old 27)
Yukon 4.56 gears with master install
Powertrax No Slip Locker
Disc Brake Conversion.
I am also including all the brake parts for this axle as well, along with a SS Braided hose to connect it to the rig.

Looking to get $550 for the 30 and $675 for the 8.25
Thats basically what the gears and lockers installed cost. Not including everything else that on these axles and the hosings istelf. They are out of the Jeep and ready for pick up.

This is a very streetable set-up. It was on a daily driven rig, but also went up slickrock and other places at tellico. They came from under a 98 Cherokee. Coil front with all the stock mounts (except trackbar, moved bracket for crossover steering) Leaf spring rear. It is easy to mover the rear perches. You can get them for about 7 bucks. Up front you can run coils or weld on leaf perches to whatever width you need. WMS is about 60 on both axles.
Thanks yall

Jeremy
[email protected]

Back