• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 89 XJ 2 door

Justin_Griff

NAXJA Forum User
Wheelers,
Its time to move this truck. Starting a complete part out, Unless i can sell it whole. Ill go $2500 OBO. ANY OFFERS? Its an 89 2 door, BURG with grey interior.
Here are some things of interest...
- NEW MOTOR I6 4.0L, im waiting for reciepts from my buddy for exact milage and year....BUT i believe its a 99 or 2000 with approx 60,000kms and its out of a ZJ. Its also has all the wiring already done for the older model swap. (yes its in the truck lol)
- Truck lifted approx 4in (I think its the procomp 3.5in lift with blocks)
- 31in M/T tires. (very little tread left)
- stock spoke style jeep rims
- Ax15, NP231 with SYE and CV driveshaft.
- Im not 100% sure what the rear end.....either 8-1/4, or 35?? with new pinion seal.
-D35 up front with new seals all around.
All interior is good and clean. I also think its got some aftermarket stereo components in it.
Long story short this truck i bought off a buddy. He didnt want to do the TLC that it needed and was sitting collecting dust, so I bought it cause of all the mint components in it. (plus i needed a ride after a motorcycle crash) I just simpy dont have time to work on it, or take the parts out for my other cherokee.
Any questions about anything on the truck.....PLEASE E-mail me. [email protected]. I have to still find a place to start hacking it up, just talking with a guy.
All You Jeepers know what this S**T is worth so make resonable offers if interested. Cash talks.

Thanks in advance for any interest.
Call if serious about anything right away
C -778-838-6656.
Justin.

PS. Ill leave this sell whole option open until the weekend. (19th)....Im located in SURREY, B.C.

D35 up front huh... bet it's a bitch to steer that bad boy

Back