• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For thos of you that have JKS Quicker Disconnects

IdeaMan

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I have a stock height 97 XJ and I've mounted my JKS Quicker Disconnects. It says in the instructions that if you have the OEM front skid you can drill and mount the little storage pins. I cannot for the life of me figure out where you can mount them to the front skid. If you mount them high, it could interfere with the swaybar when it's attached. If you mount them lower (towards midway down from the top of the skid) it also seems like it could cause interference. Does anyone have a picture?

No pics, but on the back edge, about in the middle is where I put mine.

Honestly, I'd ditch the JKS pins and go for some homemade DPG style holders.

Fergie

i havent used the jks units in stock condition, with my with ~4" lift right now, i used the jks pins, as is described in the directions, by mounting them to the sides of the front skid

to install them, all i did was disconnect the discos on both sides, then hold up the sway bar as high as possible, and rotate the bottom of the disco into an "out of the way" position, and make a mark to drill out the hole

do one on one side and then do the other

mine work fine

no longer have a front swaybar, but this is the first location i had the pins.

DSC00033.JPG

i later moved the pin up near the swaybar bushing is

Back