• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin in the Metro Atlanta area...

Culinary_Hooligan

NAXJA Forum User
I'm fairly new into this whole genere..... I've "discovered" a few decent little places to play....
I live in the West Ga. area, but routinely travel to Cobb, Marietta, and other parts of the Metro area. I grew Up in the Cobb area, so i'm very familiar with those areas....
anyone know of any places for a (for the most part) stock Xj to roam?

Welcome aboard! I personally don't know of any places other than those mentioned in the "Places to wheel in the SE" thread, but maybe some of the others will know.

yea i know about 12 places to go around here.....If you have AIM my s/n is basspro8647. Drop me a line. Or i'll tell you on here. i don't really want to give away my secrets....

RubiconExp.XJ said:
yea i know about 12 places to go around here.....If you have AIM my s/n is basspro8647. Drop me a line. Or i'll tell you on here. i don't really want to give away my secrets....

I've lived in the Atl for a long time and never even bothered to try to find places around here. I've always gone to Dawsonville and the like. If you don't mind sharing the info with another local PM me.

I live in Peachtree City and there are some places down this way that I go in my Jeeps, and on my motcross bike. Newnan has a number of places in particular.

Peachtree City isnt that far from me. about 30 mins really.
I live in West Georgia. Carroll county area.
Just north of Newnan

But I spend alot of time in Marietta area, considering thats where I go to school.....
always on the lookout for a trail to hit for a break from the day.

Back