• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 MJ

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
I'm offering my MJ for $250. 4.0L, BA10/5, short bed, 2wd. 140K. The motor is great. The tranny shifts well. The body has alot of rust. Alot is probably an understatement. But seriously, it's an MJ for $250. Pick it up, use the motor. Make it do yard work duty, I don't care. Get it out of my driveway so I can get a daily driver. Clean title. pictures on request.

This is a pic of his from a different thread.

DSCN0261.JPG

Oh, that thing. ;) Nothing to down your truck, or you.....but I was expecting more. My place is open....I was looking for a good parts vehicle, but nevermind.

Thanks anyhow.

Oh, that thing. ;) Nothing to down your truck, or you.....but I was expecting more. My place is open....I was looking for a good parts vehicle, but nevermind.

Thanks anyhow.

Haha, that's why I said "The body has alot of rust. Alot is probably an understatement". No worries.

Alright current pictures:
CRW_8087.jpg

CRW_8089.jpg
CRW_8090.jpg
CRW_8091.jpg

I'm not trying to make anything out of it, it's a POS. The motor is strong though, and I think that's worth the asking price. Other gems include a sliding rear glass and Lionel Ritchie cassette tape :) The rear frame could be used for a trailer project with another bed.

Back