• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi-Lift Trail Day @ Redbird August 19, 2017

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
https://www.facebook.com/events/696812797178037/

Welcome to the 7th Annual Hi-Lift® Trail Day event! Please join us on Saturday, August 19th at Redbird SRA in Dugger, Indiana for a great day of fun, friends, food, give-aways, and wheeling.

Hi-Lift® Trail Day is our way of saying “thank you” to the off-road community and also serves as an opportunity for us to support a good cause. This year, we will be supporting the Blue Ribbon Coalition’s land use advocacy efforts.

EVENT SCHEDULE @ REDBIRD SRA
9:00am - Check-In
10:30am - Introduction/Announcements
10:45am - Raffle & Give-a-Ways
11:00 - Food Vendors Open
12:00pm - Open Wheeling
7:00pm - Gates Closed

Event Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hi-lift-trail-day-2017-tickets-35152725749

No cost for the event, but Redbird will collect their normal gate fee for entrance into the park.

EDIT. found it, they didn't update the emails. I assume. No canned food drive this year? What's the ticket for extra tickets this year?

Anyone else going to this? I'm bringing 2 other guys, possibly a 3rd

From FB:

Sometimes we here at Hi-Lift get a little too excited when preparing for Trail Day, and to be honest, we can make some mistakes.
Last year it was a crashed drone. No one got hurt, We had some laughs. We moved on.
That being said, if you registered for Trail Day in June or July, you may have received a confirmation email that included information for last year's event. Please note that the most recent email communication sent out from Eventbrite has the correct event info.
**There will be no canned food drive (that was last year). This year we will have a special raffle and 50/50 drawing to support the Blue Ribbon Coalition.
**In place of a BBQ lunch, we will now have a variety of food vendors on hand so you can purchase lunch, dinner, or snacks.
**You will only need your Eventbrite ticket if you A. Registered as an Early Bird Attendee or B. You pre-ordered a T-Shirt.
Registration still begins at 9am and we'll still be at Redbird Sra.
Everyone be safe and we'll see you on the trails!

Also Jr, I know you missed it but Chad led us into the unmapped Redbird nether regions. Similar to this picture haha
c5e8e6d8588212bf4677b25c57eee7e3.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Back