• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 XJ body for sale set up for 350 chevy.

bmanga

NAXJA Forum User
Posting this for a friend.

PM me if your interested or have further questions and I'll get you his contact information.

- 88 XJ body minus engine.
- Lifted with 31x10.50 BFG AT's.
- He bought it and pulled the 350/4L60 combo that was in it.
- Put a 350 in it and go wheeling.
- Good shape.
- I don't believe it's been wheeled offroad.
- $1000 neg.

attachment.php

Thanks for posting this for me Bman.
This really is a good truck and is not beat up.
I can send extra pictures of any areas a person may want.
Runs down the road straight and as smooth as a lifted XJ rides.
Skyjacker lift kit.
Class 3 receiver hitch.
Could use a good buffing on the paint.
A/C blows cold.
3,000 complete or 1,000 without engine and trans.
True Flowmaster dual exhaust.
Jim

O, there u r Jim. Very good! :cheers:

Fellers, FYI Jim is a stand up good guy! He is very active in the full size Jeep community and owns many J trucks and waggy's. He is always helping other full size guys out and why I helped him out and posted this up for him here along with him not being very active here.

The show is all yours Jim! :yelclap:

Thanks for all your help Bryan. I want to put this engine in my red pickup from Cali but this thing is so tight. It had a death wobble when I bought it but I tightened up the track bar and that smoothed her right out. I may put a 4.0 back in it after taking the 350 and tranny out if it does not sell.
Jim

Thanks but I have a couple of those already. This is really a good deal for the money, buy it and drive it anywhere you want to go. You can buy the whole thing for 3,000.00 bucks and it even has a receiver hitch so you can tow your boat with it................;)
Jim

Changed carb to a Carter Competition. Runs really well. Last chance before it really will be a body for sale only. Will sell straight and clean body for 900.00 cash and I have a clear Florida title in my name.
Jim

When you say you are selling the body, do you mean a rolling chassis or just the unit body shell? Meaning for $900 do ya get the axles, suspension, etc, just not the motor/trans?

You get a roller. No exhaust but with both axles front has posilok in place of vac disconnect. Comes with wheels and tires as pictured. Good deal for someone. And it's not a rusty piece of junk.
Jim

I here ECORS build material! :cool:

I still have it. I've been driving it to work and have not pulled the engine yet. If your t400 is good and you want a 700r4 I could just pull the engine as I need a t400 to go in my truck so that I can use my Dana20 xfer case.

Man I really want to come pick that thing up from ya, I'm just having a hard time justifying the 16hr drive there and back to get it with gas being so high. Why can't the USPS have a flat rate box that size!

You can sure come get it.It is its own flat rate box! lol. I need to put the engine in my 69 Gladiator with a turbo 400. It's a great deal for the money. I drove it to work today and they're zippy with a 350 in'm.

Back