• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 Jeep Comanche eliminator 2x4 $200

Ndru

NAXJA Forum User
I have A 88 Eliminator that is basically a basket case. I was planning a restoration , then the economy went south and now my house is going into forclosure. The 4.0 and Aw4 worked well when I started the resto about 15 months ago . the 4.0 was rebuilt at 180k miles bored .030 over and has a borla header and rustys cold air intake. The floors and the bed are solid . I even have the factory rear bumper( removed) The eliminator has the bucket seats and console (also removed). The bad is I dont have any doors for it. I removed the original planning on using 97 doors but never had the money. I cant find the key? so the steering has been disconected to move it around.Much of the interior has been removed but is all there. If you are interested. you must have a trailer , two 100 dollar bills and be willing to come to Griffin Georgia to get it . If no one buys off the jeep forums by the end of August it's going to the junkyard which would be a shame. Email me at [email protected]

Moab wheels already sold
n1384668550_30088296_4057655.jpg

n1384668550_30088297_6613966.jpg

n1384668550_30088298_7989509.jpg

I sent you a pm and am very interested please call the number in the PM. I have money and all and am ready to pick it up. I also have a set of wheels that we could bolt on to it.

Thanks for the great deal cant wait to get it to my house and start working on it. Its going to look good with one tons and 42's. Not to mention full exo!!!

You better hop on this thing. I am in line and dying to snag it. Man, do you really want to convert this over to 4X4? :)...This would make great sport rig, with stroker, dana 44 or Ford 8.8 with 4.88s. I smell the rubber now... Better get off the wallet and go get it. :)

Seriously,
Grats on snagging this thing. I should have called instead of relying on email. You slipped a head of me. :) It is a great deal and anytime someone saves an xj or mj from the crusher is a very good thing. I hope you get a lot pleasure and satisfaction. Designing and putting your own rig together is an art. I love it. I have owned no fewer then 10 of these and still have 4 or 5 ... I really don't know. LOL. I can't help myself I am addicted! Most I just saved from the scrap yard put back on the road as drivers, many I built for off roading. Great hobby and again Good Luck

AlabamaBill
Just another Rebel

Last edited:
The Mj's on its way to a new life in SC, Thanks Chad for making it so easy. I hope you enjoy it and I'll be watching your posts for updates. Thanks everybody else for the interest and the well wishes for my family. It'll be a new life for us too but we're looking forward to moving on to better things. Good luck to those other folks who are going through trying times as well. I still have the XJ so I'll be around -Andy

Glad to see a nice and clean MJ went to a great home!

Wishing you and your family all the best during a difficult time.

You better hop on this thing. I am in line and dying to snag it. Man, do you really want to convert this over to 4X4? :)...This would make great sport rig, with stroker, dana 44 or Ford 8.8 with 4.88s. I smell the rubber now... Better get off the wallet and go get it. :)

Seriously,
Grats on snagging this thing. I should have called instead of relying on email. You slipped a head of me. :) It is a great deal and anytime someone saves an xj or mj from the crusher is a very good thing. I hope you get a lot pleasure and satisfaction. Designing and putting your own rig together is an art. I love it. I have owned no fewer then 10 of these and still have 4 or 5 ... I really don't know. LOL. I can't help myself I am addicted! Most I just saved from the scrap yard put back on the road as drivers, many I built for off roading. Great hobby and again Good Luck

AlabamaBill
Just another Rebel

Thanks man and yeah I want to convert it. Actually considering back halfing it and 4 linking it. I am now in the process of final thinking of how I want to build it but one thing for sure its going to have a full exo cage to try and do my best of keeping it looking decent. It was a great buy and glad I got it. Keep yours eyes open for a build thread as I get started on it.

Back