• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless High Torque Impact Wrench - $60

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I bought 2 of these about 5 years ago for my race-car, and kept on in the car and on in pit box. each were used maybe 20-30times each over the years. I bought the much higher $ and torque models about a year after these were bought, and used those solely.

I have 2 at 60$ ea. Bare tool, no battery. I have a battery if you want to test them and such. But, will not sell with a battery. High end XC 5.0 battery and charger is 95$ on amazon....

they are these, but dirty from sitting and being moved around in a tool cart the last few years.

30843_2663-20-lg.jpg

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauke...ith-Friction-Ring-Tool-Only-2663-20/202196562

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/cordless/2663-20

Sorry I do not, and not really looking to spend 1-2 hours and 20 in gas to sell a $60 item, sorry.

If you're not in too big of rush, you might figure out how to get the money to Robert and then tool train it up your way with an Adopt a Trail volunteer? There's at least one who lives pretty close to Robert.

I'd give you an extra 20 bucks for the trip but 80$ still is hardly worth the LA traffic. I'm booked up this weekend but I can figure out a time to get out there next week. Are there any days and times that are bad for you?

I can see how it fits in flat rate box, and let you know. May only be 15-20$ (forget what their options are any more) to ship to you...

I will be around this weekend on / off. Then next weekend I am in Silent Valley RV resort, up in idlewild, Friday thru sunday.

Myeh, just mail it. You got a pay pal?

19$ for USPS large flat rate.

79$ to [email protected]
Please note what its for in the note section, I get about 5-10 payments on average per day, need to know what its for :)

I will get it in the mail a day or two after payment.

Thank you

Thank you, got it. Should be able to get it out today or tomorrow.

Still have one more...

any way to get it to Long Beach? Priority mail in the bag envelope maybe?

Back