• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jump pics?

chubbyhick

NAXJA Forum User
please somebody tell me that gary and I didn't jump our rigs for nothing. please where are the pics! 2 rigs, 4 jumps, and no pics? I guess next time I will have to to hit the jump faster. p.s. I will also secure my spare tire

Ben,I'm home 95% of the time.If I dont answer the home phone call the cell.I was looking for he part where Sean was spotting him and the right front was way up in the air and climbing.He ended up backing out of the line.

Why is it when I download these movies they're all chopped up and not playing like they should? I'm on roadrunner, don't think that should be an issue.

Ben, a request since everyone else is. How about the clip of me on that last climb?

OneTonXJ said:
Why is it when I download these movies they're all chopped up and not playing like they should? I'm on roadrunner, don't think that should be an issue.

Ben, a request since everyone else is. How about the clip of me on that last climb?

What media player are you using??
I will get that clip up for ya.

rockready said:
When do I get a copy of the full length tape? Un edited

When im done "producing" it. It will end up on 2 tapes, too much to edit, real easy to put it on 2 tapes.
STROKER

That's sweet, thanks! That movie played great, the others are still just chopped up to me. I've got full sound though. I'm using WMP. I'm a computer :dunce:

Back