• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose in?

What time is everyone getting started on Friday morning? Debating whether to come up Thursday night or Friday butt-crack o' dawn.

Caleb

Hey Pete, mark and I are still wrestling for your seat!

BlackXJ4x4 said:

I'm gonna kick your ass even worse now for neglecting to capitalize my name, fool.

Lawn Cher' said:
I'm gonna kick your ass even worse now for neglecting to capitalize my name, fool.

I feel no need to capitalize anyone's name that I KNOW I am superior to in all facets. That is all.

EDIT: Pete I capitalized your name.

Last edited:
Damn! I can't believe I've been lower-cased! What a slap in the face, a kick in the nuts, a sharp stick in the eye! You sir, have thrown down the gauntlet, and will be shown no mercy!

Cant wait for the big drunken battles. So excited. I actually am on schedule to have my jeep finished on time. Just got my gears yesterday and started putting them in tonight. I think that i got the last set of 513 gears for a 14 bolt in the country, seriously. i had a set on backorder for like 4 months to no given date then i just searched around and found a set. i guess the last set of gears is always marked up in price, right? And got my rims too. just have to paint them. Figured out my trans problem with the wiring, relay was bad. made a skidplate for the trans and motor. dam im on a roll. So i guess dont count on any seats open because my luck my jeep will fall off the trailer going there. just so that i cant make another event.

Pete

damn Pete,sounds good...I'm jealous.Mine still sits in the driveway and because of this crippled leg it will be there for awhile.I will be there mid-late Saturday and stay for the cookout and some beers.

Pete, please allow time for adequate testing. You know how much I hate trail repairs. Then again, if I have noone to ride with the issue is moot. :(

Lawn Cher' said:
Pete, please allow time for adequate testing. You know how much I hate trail repairs. :(

Well if you are going to cry about it ill hold the socket this time, and you can hit the axle. hasta horse = axle i guess

About testing, ive already kinda worked out all the bugs, just have to install everything and make sure everything is tight. Just got done putting in my rearend back into the jeep. kinda shaved it while it was out. Started working on the brake hard lines, and i got time to change the well needed oil and filter. The only thing that is really kinda going to give me a challenge is routing and making my radiator hoses. and i dont know if i want to run my 38 tsl's or 40 boggers? boggers are very stiff like watching the oxygen channel at like 2 in the morning. :wierd:

off to read and ponder

Pete

Oh yea i made a skidplate for my ram just for you. Used some weird plastic stuff that i think will hold up and it kind alooks cool i think. Oh yea we have to get you drunk and then whip out the sharpie and go to town on your cast.

PeterBuilt said:
Just got done putting my rearend back into the jeep. kinda shaved it while it was out.

Manscaping again are we?

Hoping to attend. I have been a member of NAXJA for a couple of years and have not had the opportunity to go wheeling with the club. I have been to Paragon in the past and would like to go to this event. I need only to find a hotel or campsite close by.

I can run intermediate trails as I have lots of under body armor but only 30" tires.

BTW-My first post. I was just at Paragon today in my ZJ, but I plan on having the XJ I just picked up trailworthy in time for this event. I have a yearly pass and only live like an hour away, so I can make it for the whole weekend.

BlackXJ4x4 said:

Sounds Hot. Grecko-Roman?

oh, and if it matters, I cant make it.. really wanted to, but it wasnt in the cards... guess I will start the list of stuff I want done by next year.... :mad:
gunna be a mad weekend of Extreme Web Wheeling..

Last edited:
Ludakris said:
Sounds Hot. Grecko-Roman?

oh, and if it matters, I cant make it.. really wanted to, but it wasnt in the cards... guess I will start the list of stuff I want done by next year.... :mad:
gunna be a mad weekend of Extreme Web Wheeling..

I was thinking free-style. I am not organized enough for that Greko stuff. Sorry you can't make it Chris. Working on the house still? You wouldn't have any hearing after driving those damn tires to PA anyway...

caleb

BlackXJ4x4 said:
I was thinking free-style. I am not organized enough for that Greko stuff. Sorry you can't make it Chris. Working on the house still? You wouldn't have any hearing after driving those damn tires to PA anyway...

caleb

Yeah, still working on the bathroom.. who would have thought a 6x8 bathroom could take this long.. My fabrication skills are being honed on Copper, PVC, and Drywall... trying to weasel a trailer out of this deal..a reward for my hard work? :gag:
Have a great time... hope the weather holds out, sounds like its gonna be a hot one...

Back