• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My bachelor days are over!!!!!!

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
No i'm not getting married!

but my girls fly home for good tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had to share. i'm sooo excited!!!.......... and a lil nervous. it's been a while since i played full time daddy for more than a cpl months at a time.

Pray for me, be happy for me, cry for me, and well.......drink a lot of beer for me too.:cheers:

Mojo

right on! i dont know what i would do without my kids.......probally drink ALOT more beer, and do ALOT more wheelin lol, not at the same time though

Beer for Dad, root beer for the kids.

Enjoy them!! On Sunday while in the process of pelting the neighbor boys with snow balls my daughter said: " That's why I love you Dad. 'Cause you'll have snow ball fights with us." Of course she was making the snowballs and handing them to me and we were defenitely winning.... But I suddenly became much more accurate and my heart was warmed.
Congrats!

Congrats Rod!!

There is NOTHING in this world better than experiences you share with loved ones (particularly children)!! :sunshine:

Enjoy,
Michael

Cool, enjoy seeing your kids more. I personally would have a very hard time not seeing my kids every day, don't know how some of you divorced/single Dads do it.

Don't know your story but it took me 2yrs to get custody of my daughter.it's been 5yrs now and great.I hope they bring you all the joy.congradulations.JACK :sunshine:

Congrats Rod!!! That will be very nice to have the whole family with you especially for christmas! My dad is still trying to get me to move to California and I am 22 now! Hope eveything goes well for you and your family!
Jason, a few weeks ago they were showing fotage of a kid that looked like you trying to escape Cuba to come back to the USA. He was floating on a 44inch Dick Cepek tire and I believe he is in custody. You might want to lay low for a while.....:shocked:

I think this is a good reason to go wheeling! Congrats Rod. How old? I would gladly, loan you the DVD player :) to ge them on the trail if needed.

Back