• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bachelor party wooly's october 9-11th?

thechief86

NAXJA Forum User
so guys, as many of you know, i'm getting married october 17th, so i wanna enjoy my last weekend of freedom. i'm a little scared of strippers, and i love to go wheelin, so wooly's seems like a good answer. most of my groomsmen are jeep guys, and a few of them haven't ever been to wooly's. anybody on here is more than welcome to come, even if i don't know you! i'm trying to get a bunch of guys to come, and show my friends who are gonna come up here from a long way away a good time.:jester: let me know what you think, and if anybody can make it!
(there might be cake!)

Went there once, and swore that would be my last time there. I was not impressed with the place at all. Seems like it would only be fun with a 1000 HP buggy sporting Ouverson Rockwells and 44"+ tires.

Hope you have a good time though and congrats on your marriage!

Who's the special girl?

it's mallory melton. we went to high school together.
wooly's has expanded and been redesigned in many places, so you could have plenty of fun in the ranger or the willys. i had a blast in my xj, and it is only on 32's with no front locker. i was able to do everything i wanted to, with a little coaxing from the skinny pedal. seems like a winch comes in handy without lockers, but i have one, and i'm sure some of the other ppl that come will have them. i didn't have to use mine last time i went, but i also avoided the huge mudholes. :D

Awe... lol.

High school sweet hearts.

Wish I was still with mine...

I can't make it anyway. MELKOR and I are going to a concert on that Sat night, so cant do it. Besides, I need to be savingmoney for my Vegas party, and I got a build another axle before November, and Melkor's Willys needs some things too that I'll have to help with.

...what he said;

we have a lot of stuff to do on the Willys, to make sure they're in their "A game" for the flog...
Post up some pics though... i think a wheelin' bachelor party would be pretty cool...

ha it's funny we weren't high school sweethearts. i dated a friend of hers, and she dated a friend of mine. a couple years into college, long after the high school relationships grenaded, we started talking again and got together, much to the dismay of our now former friends.

not really sure just yet, i'm kinda tryin to feel it out and see what people want to do. right now, i'm kinda looking at wheelin sat afternoon, camping, then wheelin some more sunday, then coming on home. a couple guys that i'm tryin to get to come are lookin at a 4-5 hr drive just to get there...

hmmm.... no thanks on the stripping, eric. you're a handsome guy and all, but i think it would make things a tad awkward if we end up hanging out ever again. good choice on the not doing it.

ok, havin jeep issues, so i might not even be able to go. lame-O... then again, chances aren't bad that i'll have another xj in a couple days, but i'd hafta wheel it stock.

ok decided to take grandpa to wooly's so if anybody wants to go still, i'll prolly be there saturday afternoon, and camp till sunday morning, wheelin a little both days. my friend derec, cousin drew, and maybe some others will be riding/camping with me. i think spencer's gonna bring the yj out, and i think brian's gonna meet me out there sunday morning.
so i'm puttin out the roll sheet.
1) Eric (thechief86) and company.

Back