• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a Jeep got parts to sell

Ok guys here is the update.

I got a bunch of PM's from ya'll's and I will be answering them soon. I will be parting out the Jeep because pretty much everything was spoken for. Now I need to set aside a weekend to start unbolting all that stuff. I'll most likely go at it next weekend.

Any ideas how I get the body to the scrap yard after getting rid of the axles/suspension???

And of course I will be posting my new ride on the chapter rigs page... :)

Ok guys here is the update.

I got a bunch of PM's from ya'll's and I will be answering them soon. I will be parting out the Jeep because pretty much everything was spoken for. Now I need to set aside a weekend to start unbolting all that stuff. I'll most likely go at it next weekend.

Any ideas how I get the body to the scrap yard after getting rid of the axles/suspension???

And of course I will be posting my new ride on the chapter rigs page... :)

Chop it up into pieces. I did that with an old VW bus once. Scrap yard would not take a complete chassis - it had to be in at least 4 pieces. I had fun with a torch and a sawzall.

Back