• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late model parts

I need the ac/heater blend door. The only crappy part is you have to cut through the duct work to get at it. Please let me know if you are willing to sell it.

maybe the blend door and stuff if you wanna pull it. i know for a fact that is a 7 hour book job and it freakin sux. just make me offers i have no clue what any of it is worth just dont low ball me ill trust you guys cuz ur jeepers. ill part out the doors cuz no one needs the whole things

There is a write up on how to cut it out thats what I did to mine. Basically about 10 mins to cut it out if you are junking the jeep after you part it out there is really no need to try to disassmeble the entire dash and duct work to get it out. I can come by and cut it out and be on my way if that is cool with you. Just let me know. I was gonna pay 20 for one at the junk yard but it happend to be the wrong style after they cut it out. It was cable drivin no gear motor. Please let me know. Thanks Joey

1000$ obo takes the whole thing

you just want the shells right? ill sell you both whole doors for 200 or whatever just make me an offer. if you want the shells make me an offer and you can come down sometime this week and get em

keeping lift parts for now. yes have mirrors. they are brush scratched on the plastic pretty good but the actual mirror part is good. they are electric. make me an offer

Is the trim piece above the liscense plate broken? I just need the painted cover piece, not the part that actually screws on the hatch.

yeah rear hatch is pretty well smashed so nothing there except the glass is good

if you want the shells thats kool its the stuff inside thats worth something. shells you can get for cheap just make me a fair offer and come get em. be honest cuz whatever you say they're worth is what you get em for. yes have motor is great shape. ill do the whole motor with all accessories and harness for 700 obo. thats as cheap as you can find em around.

Back