• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a set of dana44 rear 3.54 3.55 or 3.73 gears

thecableguy1

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys I was wondering if any body had or knew any body with these gears laying around. I bought a d44 out of a cherokee and he told me it had 3.73 gears but when I did the bearings i found out they were 3.07. I have 3.55 now but I have a extra d30 with 3.73 in it out of a tj. I would like to keep the axle i have in it now but I'm stuck with little cash do to the shop I went to charged me more than I was expecting to do the bearings. Maybe we can work out a trade or some thing I have some chrome wheels that came of my cherokee or a cb radio. let me know if anybody can help out. Thanks

Thanks sorry I put post in wrong place. I'm pretty new to the site. Yea that would work if you have a set laying around. what side of town are you on. Thanks I'm hoping to get my rig ready to roll for some wheeling in about 2weeks. I want to start wheeling with some of you guys on the east side. Thanks

thanks but I have a front d30 with 3.73 that i'm looking to swap in. Thanks for looking out tho. I'm dieing to go wheeling but I need to get my d44 rear done and swapped in. I have a buddy with an account at Randy's i think I can get them for less than 200. man working on a budgets really sucks. lol

Back