• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random stuff, some jeep

Grill/Brush Guard
Fully Welded Westin Guard with brush inserts. Never used, just sits on my porch. Fits the original body style Durango.
Needs mounting kit which should run about $40 or less. $550 new asking $250 obo or trades

Manolo Blanic Shoes
Size 9 I think. White with pink polka dots. Wife bought them and cannot wear them. They were worn once. She tried
to make up for the fact that er feet are a size 6 by leaving the tissue in the toes of them. $200 obo or trades.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/clo/947399105.html

Jeep tube doors
Fit the front of a cherokee of MJ. I made them to fit all the way around the door frame. They could use a new shot of
paint, and possibly have some new velcro stuck on. For covers I was using heavy clear vynal from walmart with velcroe
on it as well, worked great to keep the rain out. I started making a cover from canvass with a zip out vynal window but
I only got one mocked up before I had to move. It goes with the doors and can be used by any soft top or awning shop
to make a pair. $100 obo or trades.

I also have a WJ conversion kit, knuckles and brakes w/brackets. Not sure what I want for them though.

trades: Shotgun or rifle, small pistol or revolver. Need some new MJ taillights in good condition, the carpet for the rear of the cab, window weather stripping in good condition, tailgate handle, power window regs and motors, probably some other stuff too.

Back