• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 Jeep Cherokee for sale, $1500

mbarker9

NAXJA Forum User
The Sales spirit is catching on. Dad tells me he wants to get rid of his XJ as well. He bought it from his best friend 6 years ago. His dad was the original owner. My dad ran up a ton of highway miles back and forth to Macon but it has been parked for the past 8 months.

198,xxx
Pictures at:
http://s749.photobucket.com/user/mabarker9/library/1992 Jeep Cherokee

Green Jeep that needs some TLC. Has been my parts runner for about a year but it doesn't get much use so we are getting rid of it.

Recently flushed the coolant and changed the fuel line. Has an upgraded sound system with nice head unit, amp and speakers. I don't think the A/c has any freon in it. I remember something about it having a slow leak.

Was in a minor front end accident this past summer. Swapped out the front bumper and kept going. Its a rough looking jeep but gets you where you need to go. Great starter car. Will not part out, don't ask.

I posted this to Craiglist about 3 hours ago and already have 6 people interested in seeing it tomorrow. Dad's asking $1500, let me know if you can beat it.

Michael
404-663-1798

Located in Johns Creek GA, aka North East Atlanta

Back