• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who is going?

Well, the 2 people I was travelling with backed out on me despite my best dose of "giving them crap about it". I'm out. NAXJA guys are way too nerdy to camp with when you have no close buddies to fall back on.

Have enough fun for me too. See you next year hopefully. You all suck.

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
Well, the 2 people I was travelling with backed out on me despite my best dose of "giving them crap about it". I'm out. I'm too scared and socially inept to make new friends.

Have enough fun for me too. See you next year hopefully. I totally suck.

Fixed that for ya!

Yeah, but you have to admit that this is a club comprised 70% of drunken nerds....

Besides, it would be the maiden voyage for the TJ, and our first trip to the 'con. Sure would be nice to have a travelling buddy for those long 650 miles.

DeadEyeJ said:
Yeah, but you have to admit that this is a club comprised 70% of drunken tards...

Fixed it ;)

DeadEyeJ said:
Yeah, but you have to admit that this is a club comprised 70% of drunken nerds....

Besides, it would be the maiden voyage for the TJ, and our first trip to the 'con. Sure would be nice to have a travelling buddy for those long 650 miles.

You are definately hanging out with the wrong crowd then. See, even more reason to come hang with us.:kissyou:

We won't even make fun of you for driving a TJ either.:firedevil

Bryan C. said:
You are definately hanging out with the wrong crowd then. See, even more reason to come hang with us.:kissyou:

We won't even make fun of you for driving a TJ either.:firedevil

You are correct. I am hanging out with the ICr. AKA the Inebriated Chapter, where the main concern when scheduling an event is "is it a public enough place that we'd get cited for public intoxication?"

Really caught me off guard given it's based in Utah...

But in all seriousness, I'm broke. I've got a house we just bought that we stripped down to bare studs almost everywhere. It's only about halfway finished now and my wife is getting tired of not living in it yet. There's way too much to do to the Jeep in a relatively short amount of time to really be comfortable taking it that far alone with the family. Our babysitting resources have kind of dried up, and there's no way I'm taking our 7 month old on a 7 day camping trip in a bumpy Jeep.

I'd love to be there. I will be there eventually, but not this year. Tell me how it goes.

DeadEyeJ said:
You are correct. I am hanging out with the ICr. AKA the Inebriated Chapter, where the main concern when scheduling an event is "is it a public enough place that we'd get cited for public intoxication?"

Really caught me off guard given it's based in Utah...

But in all seriousness, I'm broke. I've got a house we just bought that we stripped down to bare studs almost everywhere. It's only about halfway finished now and my wife is getting tired of not living in it yet. There's way too much to do to the Jeep in a relatively short amount of time to really be comfortable taking it that far alone with the family. Our babysitting resources have kind of dried up, and there's no way I'm taking our 7 month old on a 7 day camping trip in a bumpy Jeep.

I'd love to be there. I will be there eventually, but not this year. Tell me how it goes.

Well Jared, I full understand why you aren't able to come along. Family always comes before wheeling, and rightly so. Hopefully next year we will be able to have this event and you can attend then. Sadly, you won't be missing anything at all this year. :(

Back