• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 1-1/1/4 Wheel spacers

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some spacers. I installed these 33's and they are rubbing a control arm at full lock. Let me know what you got, how much, and where you are.

Thanks,

Matt

I don't have what you need, but I do have a comment. On the rear of both outer knuckles there is a bolt that (when backed off of a little) will limit your turning radius and will therefore limit your rubbing. Of course you limit your turning radius a little, but it makes the rubbing go away.

What brand of specers did you go with? How thick are they? I'm wanting to run some OEM aluminum wheels like you are.

I got some from a guy over at jeepforums. I paid $100 shipped. They are 1.25" Aluminum. I just got them last night and they are really well built. He said he bought them off ebay a while back. There is a guy selling them on ebay for $120 for four. That is the best deal I have seen so far. Don't be afraid of the ebay ones, because these are built really stout. I am going to install them today. I'll let you know if it solves my CA rubbing.

Back