• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4

xdutyxj00

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 5.9L (low miles) - $7300 (Braselton,GA)

Here's what it has. 5.9L (360 magnum) engine-78,000 miles. Auto trans w/ AWD transfer case, still has 4 high & 4 low options. Black exterior, dark grey interior. Sport package(no chrome) everthing is black. Has power windows, doorlocks & mirrors, overhead console with compass,temp & universel garage door opener. Infinity cd player and speaker pkg. Factory bedliner. Magnaflow muffler. New wheels and tires put on two months ago, 17x8 American Racing Wheels W/ BFG Mud Terrian tires (255-75-17). This is a nice truck, wish I could keep it. Just had A baby 4 months ago, so could use some extra money right now. NADA avg value is $7725, not counting the wheel and tire pkg that I just put on it(around $1000). If interested or if you have any question about it feel free to call, Bud 404-557-8064.

truck005.jpg

truck006.jpg

truck007.jpg

truck008.jpg

truck004.jpg

progress.gif

I sent the link to my uncle. Ironically we just got off the phone tonight and he said he was looking at a 4x4 dakota. So you will probably get a call from him.

Good looking dodge, it's like the little brother to mine.

I would be open to some trades for a XJ. If I was able to sell the truck I was planning on spending $2000-$2500 on one. If anybody is interested in trading let me know. Would not be oposed to spending a little more if it was worth it.

Back