• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted!!!!

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a set of 6-6.5" leafs for the rear of my 89 Cherokee. Let me know what you have and if interested I would trade my leafs and some cash or just cash. I have a set of leafs out of and 98 cherokee 2wd with Rustys 3.5" full length aal. They have only been in for about 5 months and are in great shape I am just wanting to go bigger.

Honestly you do not want a pack that big. They will flex like crap and put your shackle at a weird angle.

A set of 4.5" packs with a 2" boom-a-rang shackle will ride and flex a whole lot better.

Sorry for the high jack.

Honestly you do not want a pack that big. They will flex like crap and put your shackle at a weird angle.

A set of 4.5" packs with a 2" boom-a-rang shackle will ride and flex a whole lot better.

Sorry for the high jack.

I appreciate the input but I am going to 8.5" of lift so I really need an 6.5" pack. I agree with a 6.5" lift a 4 inch pack and shackle is best that is what JeepinJohn did but I need them to complete my lift.

Sorry, but why do you need so much lift. I'd hate to ride in something lifted that high.

If you seen the trails that I ride you would understand. I hammer on this thing and the more room for flex and tires the better. I have a buddy that has around 10-12 under his with 36" SSR's.

Back