• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.6L Golen stroker Xj for sale

sherman08

NAXJA Forum User
I'm transferring across the country again and am not going to be able to bring the Jeep with me. It has a 4.6L stroker that was professionally installed and has barely been driven since. I leave in a couple days and have to get rid of this, it's posted on craigslist for $2500 OBO but at this point just about anyone who shows up with a trailer and cash in their hand can leave with it as long as they understand the significance of the diamond hidden in this thing. I would hate to see it go to waste. Here's a link to the Craigslist ad, located in Belfair. http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/5407516430.html

I hope someone here sees this and jumps on it, or tells a friend to jump on it, ordering a long block from golen will set you back 4k.

I'm transferring across the country again and am not going to be able to bring the Jeep with me. It has a 4.6L stroker that was professionally installed and has barely been driven since. I leave in a couple days and have to get rid of this, it's posted on craigslist for $2500 OBO but at this point just about anyone who shows up with a trailer and cash in their hand can leave with it as long as they understand the significance of the diamond hidden in this thing. I would hate to see it go to waste. Here's a link to the Craigslist ad, located in Belfair. http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/5407516430.html

I hope someone here sees this and jumps on it, or tells a friend to jump on it, ordering a long block from golen will set you back 4k.

I'm asking around a few buddies of mine who have XJ's or MJ's. Good luck wherever your going.

I appreciate it, that's exactly what I need, it would be such a sweet addition to someone's already built rig.

Mmm, at one point I had all the paperwork that came with it, I'm not sure where it is now though, i will see what i can find in what hasn't already been packed up but i think it's a goner.

Back