• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8, stroker parts, hp44/9 & Bushwackers

bdiamond

NAXJA Forum User
I have an explorer 8.8 complete with all parking brake cables and driveshaft yoke, 3.55 gears and positrac. I'd like to get $300 for it. I even have the aluminum driveshaft if you need it
I also have a 4.2 crank and rods to do a 4.7 with. The crank hasn't been turned and the rods are virgin too. I'd like to get $225 for them.
I have a brand new pair of RE superride fixed lowers. These have never been installed and have been on the shelf for a few years. I'd like to get $100 for them.
I have a hp44/9 combo.These are out of the same truck(75 ford 1/2ton). The 9" is the big bearing 31 spline and the 44 has had the wedges cut off and is ready the be fabbed to go in whatever.Included in this package is a chevy lp44 with flattop knuckles and all the brakes/hubs intact. I'd like to get $600 for all
And Lastly I have a set of 2dr. Bushwackers. They have been profesionally painted gray I have all the fasteners and rubber gaskets for them. Three of them have never been installed, one has for about 10 minutes.I'd like to get $300 for them.
I can send pictures to a cellphone if you need any. Thanks

Back