• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for some stock xj lca

mgonos

NAXJA Forum User
looking for some stock xj lower control arms, cheap or free prefered, houston area prefered. good bushings would be nice, but not 100% required-

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yea, if you don't mind checking shipping I'd appreciate it. Are the bushings in decent condition (as far as you know-any guess how many miles on them)? They are relatively light so I wouldn't think shipping would be much, but I've never been good at that guessing game...

shipping would be to houston tx, 77027

I have the entire stock suspension with Bilstein shocks and AAL sitting in my shed. I'm in Eddy but get to the houston area some.

Thanks xjintx- I'll see what rds413 comes up with as far as shipping... then maybe we can talk. I'm putting together a mild lift, have everything, but I know the old CA bushings are bad, so thats all I need. I just don't want to get the truck torn apart then have to putz around for hours trying to replace the bushings- would rather just throw a new set of arms on. Not really pressed for time, as I'm still saving up for tires and won't do the lift until I get some new shoes...

Back