• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling and Camping, March 19-20

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
Just haven't decided where yet. Could easily be swayed to go to Johnson, Stoddard, or Death Valleys, or anywhere else within a few hours of Vegas. Planning on tent camping for the night and heading back late in the afternoon sunday. Trails or rocks, my jeep's not built for speed.

Anyone interested?

Have to be this weekend? A group of us are going to Superstition next weekend..

Where's that? I could go wheeling next weekend too.

But I haven't been camping in a few weeks so I'm definitely going somewhere tomorrow.

Superstition is near El Centro. A bit of a drive, but it will be a good group of guys there.

32 54.617 N 115 46.469 W

A bit of a drive is an understatement, 7 hrs each way for me. I think I'll have to pass in that one, I'd spend more time traveling than wheeling

yup, but i couldnt not invite you. :)

Thanks!

Looks like I'll be down in Johnson Valley the first weekend in April, meeting a friend from out in LA there. He's got a CJ7 so I'll probably be bringing my CJ5 instead of the XJ, so I won't start another thread here, but any of yall are welcome to come along.

I ended up just going to the hills on the far side of Lake Mead, cause it's fairly close and has a few really good camping sites if you know where to look. No hard trails, just driving through a lot of washes.

100_1894.jpg

100_1885.jpg

Last edited:
Back