• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free parts

deesiexj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I've got a few parts that I didnt have the chance to install on my XJ before it disappeared to the winds, and I need to clear out a little space. So, my loss is your gain. Here's what I have:

2 front shocks. Stock size, KYB, still in box

All AW4 cooler hardlines. Supply and return hard lines to the factory cooler, plus a third small line I don't remember where it goes, but I have it, so it's going along with the other two. Brand new, still in packaging

2000 Intake Manifold. Perfect for swapping on a pre 99 to get the larger intake volume. I also have all the brackets needed to put the 99+ power steering pump in place. Basically, everything you need for the swap except for a manifold gasket and the power steering pump.

I'm not getting another XJ any time soon, so I'd rather one of you get some use out of this if you need it. I live in SE Portland, so I can meet in Portland metro pretty easily. If you're further out than that, we can work something out

Back