• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB

Orygun

NAXJA Forum User
Hoping to have the funds by the end of February for an ARB. Going to have it put in a 3.73 Dana 44 rear. Anyone have a new one for sale or can recommend the best place to buy one?
Thanks
not many post but have been read a lot really enjoy the site

When I decided to go air lockers I ended up going with the Yukon Zips. Cheaper than ARBs and have a 6 year warranty.

Got mine from Chris Sines @ Bones Custom Creations in the Portland area. Great guy to work with.

My .02

I'm building a D44 rear with 4.55s and an ARB. I looked at the Yukon zip lockers, but decided to go with ARB because they have an updated design that addresses some weak points. The Yukon zip lockers are just copies of the old ARB design. Saving $100 didn't seem worth it to me, and that 6 year warranty wont do you any good if you break on the trail. Not saying the Yukon is weak necessarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzyAVPTM8c

Re: WTB ARB

I agree on the Zip locker. I saw the YouTube video also. Sticking with ARB. I would rather be over built than stuck out in the back country. I would need a longer track record on the Zip.

Last edited:
Back