• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

misc parts

93xj2door

NAXJA Forum User
amc 242 trancfer case $150.00
aw4 2wd transmission $200.00
front header panel and grill red in color $100.00
complete 8.25 drum backing plates with good drums and pads $40.00
2wd rear drive shaft $20.00
4wd rear shaft $20.00
2 door flares $20.00 front cut for after market bumper
31' super swamper radials (not much tread) with three aluminum wheels and one steel $150.00
1 1/4" receiver hitch with 2" adapter $50.00
lower rear quater panel armor that came with smitty built rear bumper $40.00
complete exhaust with cat and one chamber flow master $40.00
2 plastic racing seats $50.00

I have a 87 four door with a blown 4.0 with misc other parts. (Body is trashed)

all parts are located in Conroe, TX and posted on Craigslist. I can meet locally. I can also email pictures if needed.

I'd like more info on that 87...

what axels
what "blew" the engine?

How much... I can come with trailer and get :)

I kept the axles it had a 44 and 30 the engine is 4.0 it was knocking when I bought it I also kept the tranny. The 242 is an Amc 242 it is the one for sale. The engine is complete minus power steering. What parts you need?

Actually I have a bare bones Jeep Speed that is a "project" that I keep putting off. I just figured I could get started if you had axles and drive train I could swap in as a starting point... I'll kepp looking or just sell what I have ;0

I will keep my eye out I find them cheap from time to time

Actually I have a bare bones Jeep Speed that is a "project" that I keep putting off. I just figured I could get started if you had axles and drive train I could swap in as a starting point... I'll kepp looking or just sell what I have ;0

ya know i'll have a complete (minus the engine) 2wd drivetrain up for sale one of these days.

and if you were closer i'd be interested in the header panel, and maybe the racing seats.

Can I get a pic of or a link to the type of seats and how they mount?

Thanks...
areacode254 than 498 and fianally 7967

They are just the plastic summit racing seats they mount with bolts you would have to fad some brackets to mount to your sliders

mod please delete parts are all gone

And I know where the parts went to!!! My daughter loves the HD Bumper, named it Brutus!!! :D LOL

Thanks!

Back