• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler; 1990 XJ crawler for sale

blaisetd

NAXJA Forum User
Just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in my rig.
1990 4 door 4.0 AW4 NP231 with SYE, rock crawler 8" long arm lift,
HP D44 front with alloy USA shafts and longfield joints 5.13 gears welded diff warn premium lock outs hubs TNT truss and PSC hydro assis ram HI steer, rear axle ford 9" 31 spline 5.13's shafts detroit locker with GM disk brakes. Rear leafs were just re arched and i installed shackle relocation brackets. Tube doors for all 4 doors. Square tube driveshafts. Essentially off road cage. 38x12.50r15 groved TSLs on DIY single beadlocks with full size spare. Sliders. DIY front bumper with receiver. XRC 8 winch with rope. Rusty's intake. Taurus fan. New motor mounts, alternator and hushpower 2 muffler. Alternator relocated to A/C location. Hatch and roof are cut off behind the rear seats.

Options to the buyer; 37" BFG crawler red lables mounted on 17" steelies and/or new yukon grizzly locker installed in the front instead of the welded diff. Either of these would bring the price up.
Extra parts; spare stock front shafts, one spare rear shaft and one square tube driveshaft that can fit front or rear.
The jeep always perfromed well, but i bought a buggy.
PM for pictures or more info. Blaise

b56d59a9.jpg

Back