• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC10GT with upgrades $200

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
i've had this truck for a couple years now, raced it a few times, rebuilt it more time then i've raced it. its got full spektrum digital severos, digital FM receiver and radio, i've got two sets of wheels and tires for it. a racing set and a set for playing around. extra radios, couple gallons of fuel, and some other parts easily have about $550 in it would like to get about $200 out of it.
it runs and drives great, but the last time i ran it the diff stripped out. i was gong to lock it, and run it as is. but am losing interest. more interested in old motorcycles and finally getting my GF an engagement ring. its ready to run, once it gets a new diff, or replace the transmission if you dont want to screw with the stripped screws. its about $60 bucks off ebay for the factory team trans.

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

will not ship, can meet mostly local.

thanks
-ian

Back