• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 8.8 Rear End and Ruff Stuff Mounting Kit

Anadaron

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title states I have a Ford 8.8 rear end 31 spline out of a 95 Ford Explorer. It is complete disc to disc. 2 Sets of axles and 4.10 gears. It is a limited slip version. It has been sanded down and is ready to be painted reassembled and slapped in an XJ or Wrangler. All Ford mounting brackets have been cut off in preparation for installation. Asking $300 OBO Local Pickup only in the Ft. Hood/Killeen, TX area. Willing to drive as far as Waco or Austin to deliver for gas money.

Also Available is the Ruff Stuff Specialties Axle Swap kit found here: http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/88SS-31.html
I have the differential cover as well. Asking $200 OBO will ship on your dime. It is around 40lbs so it is heavy.

Unfortunately I blew up the motor in my XJ before all of this got installed. My loss is your gain. AS I clean out the garage I am sure I will find more parts and I will post them up here. Contact me via PM and I will get you my phone number so we can discuss the items. If you feel I am asking to much toss a number at me and we will discuss it. I am highly motivated to move this stuff out of my garage ASAP.

You weld? I'd be really interested if the brackets and such were on the axle

I do weld, but I have no XJ to mock everything up on. There is an interested party in Austin who is first in line at this point. I will update the thread if that falls through.

Back