• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping Lyttle Creek Sunday-Monday

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Anybody who is interested is welcome to join us...we will be camping at the yellow post site at the end of coldwater canyon. Leaving about noon sunday and returning about noon monday. No minimum requirements...31's would be nice for the creek crossing though, but we can pull you if you need help.

Wheeling will be at your plaesure... are mostly going to camp, but there are some hills and rocks to play on. Food is self serve. I think we may have a campfire, but not sure yet. In the morning I'm heading to the shooting range to unload a few rounds (it's $8 for all day if your're interested BYOG&A).

Let me know if anybody is interested... have 3 XJ's and a Toy going thus far.

John

I-15 just a little bit north of the 210 freeway. If you exit the 15 at sierra and head towards the mountains it is about 5 miles from the freeway.

Johnx, I have been up through that area very nice and relaxing up there. I will see if the wife wants to head out that way. That would put in another xj into the group. If we go we would bring along the dog. So I'll keep checking back here and there.

I just have too much stuff to get done saturday otherwise I would. The other guys that are going are in the same boat, so sunday-monday is it for us.

My XJ
Wifes XJ
Neighbors XJ
Friends Toy
Your Xj

Now we are getting somewhere.

I am stock with 31's till I get time and Money. If I can get to it tomorrow night I am going to attempt to put my cb in.

Shouldn't be any trouble...my wife is 2" lift with 31's and she can make it fine. The CB would be cool, but I'm the only one you could talk to. Maybe I'll try to get that CB in my wifes rig saturday.

JohnX said:
Shouldn't be any trouble...my wife is 2" lift with 31's and she can make it fine.

Yeah! And she's a girl!!!

:D
TIM

Fish,

Just checkin to see if you're gonna make it still? Some of the other guys can't leave until about 2:30pm Sunday....so I haven't decided if I want to rolll with them or go up early without? Anyway, let me know what sounds good to you if you still want to go.

John

John, still planning on heading out that way. just got to finish up a few things tomorrow with the cb and stop at the store. give me a ring tomorrow 760-221-6909.

Back