• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground Information

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I went ahead and made reservations for it, as it is getting late to expect availability.

The dates: Sunday evening, 7/24/16 through Saturday night, 7/30/16.

The campground: http://koa.com/campgrounds/ouray/

The tent sites: 47 A,B,C,D, 48, 49, 50.

The cost: $36.72 per night for two people, extra people $5/night. This is a per tent site charge, they can be shared with two tents per site, so the cost can be split.

Pets: No more than 2 per site, must be behaved, and non-aggressive.

We can have two tents per site. They do request that if you have more than one vehicle that it be parked in the overflow area.

If you want an RV site or a cabin, there is availability, but you need to make reservations now. It can be done online or you can call:

Debra: 970-216-4009 Mention that you are with , we aren't getting any discounts, but she can locate you near the group site.

You will pay the hosts. Currently, the deposits for the sites are on my credit card.

I believe Deoborah said that their café serving BBQ is only open weekend nights, but it is open for breakfast everyday.

Will i have a spot to setup tent with the group or are we going to be full up? I want to reserve a site early. I should be rolling in 7/27 sometime depending on the drive.

Hey Fred. Does chapter still do dinner Friday night? If so is there anything I can do to help or contribute. Let me know.

Honestly, I'm not sure if we decided on Fri, or Sat. In any case, we will just head to campground BBQ and order off the menu. Thanks for the offer. What I really need is someone to "convince" Flores to get my jeep done.

Anybody wanting to go for the week that has not gotten their reservation? I am going to have to cancel. I booked an RV site next to where the rest of the group is staying. I would be willing to transfer the reservation to someone else's name. It would save you for one day. I booked Sunday through Saturday.

I am going to cancel by noon tomorrow, so speak up if you want to take advantage of this.

Well if I win the lottery, I might come........or not:gag:

Back