• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attendance

I'll be there with the family (total of 5) late Tuesday night. Are there any special instructions for late arrival? We'll be tent camping, so I'm willing to split a site if there is one available to do so.

X2

Was looking forward to meeting you.

And attending an event where me and Fred, and/or Dennis are not the only old guys around...

Metal Monkey,

You've been busy since I last saw you in Moab. Just check in at the front desk and tell them you are with NAXJA. I'm keeping 5 tent sites, so a spot will be open.

Fred

Metal Monkey,

You've been busy since I last saw you in Moab. Just check in at the front desk and tell them you are with NAXJA. I'm keeping 5 tent sites, so a spot will be open.

Fred

Yes I have.

Tried giving them a call Friday, and left a VM. I'll try again to get a campsite assignment and late arrival instructions.

I'll be there Monday afternoon. Hope I can get a ride or two from someone, since a lowered 7 series BMW doesn't wheel too well.

I'll be there Monday afternoon. Hope I can get a ride or two from someone, since a lowered 7 series BMW doesn't wheel too well.

How does it handle with your trailer?

Yeah check in is noon so hoping to be there right around then. Try and hit a quick run that evening.

Back