• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head Count

Whats up with your XJ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Needs some TLC, which just hasn't been a top priority lately. Kinda bummed to miss out on the trails, but I'll still be there for the festivities.

I'd suggest swinging by the Naches Ranger District on your way up and picking up a map or two of the area. I'll gladly lead a run Saturday in exchange for an open seat. :D

My nephew and I hope to be there Friday morning and stay till Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Been hard to find time to get the jeep ready. It might end up being Saturday only for us.

FYI, weather report shows mid 60s through the week with some rain Friday/Saturday, so its going to be a lot cooler this year and likely some mud (w00t). Since last year was my first year and it was dry as hell, this should be a fun time seeing some of the same trails a little sloppy!

Needs some TLC, which just hasn't been a top priority lately. Kinda bummed to miss out on the trails, but I'll still be there for the festivities.

I'd suggest swinging by the Naches Ranger District on your way up and picking up a map or two of the area. I'll gladly lead a run Saturday in exchange for an open seat. :D

Depending on what time we swing through, I assume they might be closed. Worst case, if someone else could bring one up, that would be great. I also have my GPS up with most of the trails up there already downloaded.

I'm curious though ... it sounds like most are coming up on Friday. Nick, you said you might come up Wednesday night ... are you going wheeling on Thursday?

Might not be there until tomorrow. The wife's rig got sideswiped
Its at Kishpaughs right now to see if we can button it up. Worst case we can bring a loaner TJ and come tomorrow.

I'd really like to go. I'm torn right now, might go camping another place. I'd like to get to a XJ event at some point this year. More free time and I need to be more involved in my rig.

Back