• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

I had hoped so, but it doesn't feel that way.

I definitely don't want to keep up with kids that don't go home at the end of the day.

They're gone and I'm still in it.

Door as a deadnail but still in it!

In it, and back to the "normal" grind. Not to be confused with me being normal.

David Bricker / SYR

Pick up x-rays on the way home for doctor's appointment tomorrow......I guess I'm still painfully in it.

Damn you John I think you're contagious!

I tell you it is birthdays that do it to you. The more you have the worse you feel.

I moved my birthday to April 31 to solve the problem.

Pick up x-rays on the way home for doctor's appointment tomorrow......I guess I'm still painfully in it.

Damn you John I think you're contagious!

Hope you have a better doctor than me....he fell down stairs, broke leg....surgery postponed til January.

But I'm still in it.

I don’t know much about the practice of medicine, but I’m not sure falling down stairs necessarily makes someone a bad doctor. Unless maybe if he fell down stairs while drunk and on the way to perform surgery.

People pick up on that one right away.

I can sneak April 31 past quite a few folks if I keep a straight face.

Ahh, what the heck, I'm in. Why not, the alternative is less nice.

David Bricker / SYR

Had a doctor appointment. Apparently, I'm not dead yet. I just need to watch out for buses.

David Bricker / SYR

YUP.

Still in it.

Huh, apparently I have more RE-4s than I thought I did. Is memory going to shit the first sign or the second?

Last edited:
Third.

Joints are first.

Eyesight second.

The mind is third.

You're S.O.L.

Back