• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

JKS quick disconnects. Need cleaning, paint, and bushings. Other than that they’re perfect.

bb7ec5b046f5c6235fa58e810f6bd922.jpg

Stock front sway bar off a ‘99 XJ. I don’t really expect anyone will need one, but thought I’d offer it up before tossing it.

Stock front sway bar off a ‘99 XJ. I don’t really expect anyone will need one, but thought I’d offer it up before tossing it.

It would probably mess up the handling on the MJ.

Compressor tank

Dimensions 6"OD x 26" long. I was going to mount under my truck as a reserve tank but never got around to it. Perfect shape to mount under your Jeep or truck. Has two ports on top and a drain valve on bottom. Pick up in Encinitas.

image url

I'd sure like to have that. Are you going to Goatfest (if there is one this year)? Or can you hang onto it for me until SoCalFest 2020?

I'd sure like to have that. Are you going to Goatfest (if there is one this year)? Or can you hang onto it for me until SoCalFest 2020?

Not going to Goatfest. Maybe you can arrange a parts train?

Anyone near Encinitas willing to grab that for me and bring it to the holiday party? Or hang onto it until SoCal Fest?

i7 - 950
4 core + hyper threading.
LGA 1366

WIX air and oil filters, oil filter o-ring, FelPro valve cover gasket, rubber spring spacers, SE gauge cluster, transfer case skid plate. This was all for my 94 which is gone. Free, must take all.*

Back