• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The '02 Moab Fall Fling DVD set is available!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Here's what you get and how to order:
Reminder: We apolgize, but we cannot accept Credit Cards. Thank you.

2 DVD's - Volume 1 Moab Fall Fling
Volume 2 Hell's Revenge group run

Volume 1 is comprised of approximately 117 minutes of highlight footage of Steel Bender, Metal Masher, Cliff Hanger and the Poison Spider/Golden Spike trail runs.

Volume 2 is comprised of approximately 92 minutes of highlight footage of the NAXJA group run on Hell's Revenge trail. The footage is of the group as they traverse the obstacles: Hell's Gate, Mickey's Hot Tub, The Escalator and Tip-Over Challenge.

Most of the participants on these trails are identified in the footage with their names, screen names, city and state when they appear on the obstacle. You may see someone you recognize!

Club members BJ "Beezil" McDonald and Robert "BLoose" Loose contributed some spectacular photos of the Moab landscape that we integrated into the DVD as well.

The DVD's come in the Deluxe jewel case with custom designed inserts. The discs have custom designed labels as well.

The DVD's have been mastered in DVD-R format which we understand is a format that will be compatable with most of the DVD players on the market today. Unfortunately, there may be a few of you that may discover that you have one of those unusual players that will not play this format. Please research your player's compatability before placing your order.

For those of you that simply do not have access to a DVD player, we have the ability to dub the DVD into a VHS format. Please contact us directly and we will work out the details on a case-by-case basis. The price of the videos will be the same as the DVD set.

The 2 Volume set is $18.00 and is shipped via Priority Mail . (Within the continental U.S.)

We are set up to accept PayPal, but we cannot process credit card orders.
Make your payment to: [email protected]
****Before you submit your payment, be sure to include your full name, shipping address and an e-mail address in the comments box.**** (All of this is necessary for us to ship your order.)
If you do not wish to use PayPal, then e-mail us directly at [email protected] with the above information, and we will send you our address to send the check or money order to.

Your order will not be shipped until payment is received. Shipping may not begin until after Sept. 5th (this is when the DVD copier should have our order ready.)

Please note:
We are not "vendors" and this project is not sponsored by NAXJA. We are doing this project as a not-for-profit endeavor. The total price of the DVD set simply covers our expense to offer this to our NAXJA friends.

UPDATE: Video sample now available. NOTE: The quality of the sample is not nearly as good as what is on the DVD set. Files had to be severely reduced in order to maintain a manageable file size for these samples.
http://www.sb-host.com/naxja/
Reminder: We apolgize, but we cannot accept Credit Cards. Thank you.

Last edited:
my money is sent via paypal.
Now I need some candles and that DVD for a romantic night

Moab 2002 DVD Video Sample now online......
Of course, the quality is not nearly as good as what YELLAHEEP has put on the DVD set, but it gives you an idea of what you are in store for.

Note: the smaller file should stream in Real Player on most Broadband connections. the rate is 350k and file size is ~ 3.2MB

For the better quality sample, you will have to download the entire file before playing it. It is 15.4MB or so.

http://www.sb-host.com/naxja/

Enjoy.... from what I have seen, this look like a keeper DVD set for sure.

Glenn

paypal sent

This is Tylor and I sent you money via paypal. Sweet demo vid.
Tylor

Paypal sent...

-Scott

GET THIS DVD SET!
This thing rocks. Well done, Troy.

I'm really looking forward to my first trip to Moab in October, and now I've had a chance to see some of the more famous obstacles being conquered by XJs like mine. Nothing like scouting out the preferred lines from the comfort of your living room!
Fear not - order up. This is a very well done DVD set, with nice clear quality pictures. Unlike the short little snippets of action you get on TV shows, Troy's DVD set shows various obstacles as an entire line of XJs moves over them. This way you get to see rigs of varying heights, tire sizes, and locked/open conditions trying the same obstacles, one after another. It's not only entertaining - it's educational.
I loved it - can you tell?

puttin' this back up.

I'm going to be just like everybody else here. This DVD is the shizznit! Lots of fun. And Troy, did you switch to rubber lined seats after the hot tub? Seems like that was a bit of a white knuckle ride!

Sequoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back