• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Jeep

deesiexj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

Keep an eye open around Portland Metro area, if you can. My Jeep was stolen from outside my apartment in inner SE Portland overnight. 1994 2 door, dark blue, 4.0, AW4, NP231J. Has TJ Moabs with 245/75/R16 Cooper AT3s, Dirtbound Offroad winch bumper, Smittybilt 9500lb winch, CB antenna mounted near the fuel door, and a Kuat hitch mounted bike rack. Photo (possibly) attached. Police report has been filed, but having some more eyes out there that know what they're looking for can only help.
tHwpcIG.jpg

Will be on the lookout on the West side. Watch CL for parts too. Probably didn't want to hear that.

Thanks Greenz. Yeah, I'm looking at CL and Facebook for parts or anything that looks like it shouldn't be there. Not holding out much hope, to be honest. The responding officer said it was the third 94 XJ he's seen stolen this week, so be extra aware of your own Jeeps...

Man, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear.

I went to the Ram at the Town center last weekend. I was so paranoid about parking it there that I took the coil wire inside with me.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Back