• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6 lug rim emergency in Harlan AND trailer places in Harlan

NAXJA Forum User
So I need a 6 lug rim...preferably 16X7 with about 4" of BS but a 15" or 17" will do.

If possible I also need a tire equivalent to a 225/75-16 E rated (as close to e-rated as possible) that might be up to making a near 700 mile journey back to Florida next Sunday.

:D

also need to know if anyone knows offhand of any trailer places in Harlan where I can buy a complete car trailer axle.

Thanks Glen.

I am actually thinking of maybe getting another trailer.

If I do I'd make someone a killer deal on this one. Be perfect for an XJ or TJ/YJ.

I guess carnage is the reason to upgrade? I will see where they are and check out other local things I can find.

Yeah what's a killer deal?

I think I can get an axle with hubs etc shipped to the campground for about $500...then I still have to get 1 wheel/tire for the side that disappeared.

I'm hoping the place Glen showed me above has parts so then I can (hopefully) get it all (including wheel/tire) for about $500.

If not...we'll see if a new trailer is in the works...as of now...we cannot find a new trailer close by.I'd have to use a credit card or finance it in another way so it'd have to be new (or used from a dealer).

I maybe in the boat of just figuring getting home next Sunday.

If I do end up selling...probably looking at $1000 for it as is...I have double that in it. She's an old beat up trailer but very heavy duty...except of course for that one hub.

All fixed . One ride to va to get a new axle. There where none to be had in this part of ky or nearby tn.

Back