• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What needs to be done to you're rig before sierrafest '13?

Fab new LCA with johnny joints...............DONE
Check for lca cleareance issue full flex....
Browndog motor plates and mounts.......
Transmount .........
Ft driveshaft back in........

capture coils top and bottom
slap waggy pitman arm on
move track bar accordingly.
wheel bearings, ball joints, lock outs, spindles, hubs, new chromos, bump stops, and some other crap. slap new rims on rear tires

get my green XJ running so i can get it out of the shop & roll the big red p.o.s. in and fab up a mount to support the altas since it came loose last trip out. might try to get some rock lights installed & possibly get the cutting brakes done.

IF I'm gonna make it...
Fab seat mounts
Build a dash
Finish cage
Make center console
Hook up gauges & switches
Fab harness mounts
Fix many leaks

And on the trailer...
Make front taxi wheel
Install lid to nose box
Finish wiring/plumbing
Install light kit on XJ
Fix/install latches & locks
Paint/body work

Sooo... Yeah, I'll see you guys in 2014!!
Have fun,
Billy

Fab new LCA with johnny joints...............DONE
Check for lca cleareance issue full flex....DONE
Browndog motor plates and mounts....... Done
Transmount ........Done
Ft driveshaft back in........

ytenuny8.jpg

El junky needs upper control arm mount before Thursday!

El junky needs upper control arm mount before Thursday!

Get it done! Hope to be able to wheel with you and El Junky at SF.

I'm all packed and loaded up. I somehow managed to cram everything inside the Jeep. All that's left is just fueling up in the AM, and then heading south for about 12 hours. See you Sierra Chapter folks soon. :cool:

Get it done! Hope to be able to wheel with you and El Junky at SF.

I'm all packed and loaded up. I somehow managed to cram everything inside the Jeep. All that's left is just fueling up in the AM, and then heading south for about 12 hours. See you Sierra Chapter folks soon. :cool:

Be safe, see you Monday morning.

Swap in new front axle, fab shocks mounts. Hook up exhaust, install radiator hoses and purge cooling system, fan belt, front drive shaft, test drive. Fix whatever problems occur, pack jeep. Load jeep on trailer, sleep, drive to sierrafest. :)

High flow thermostat and thermostat housing and the two hood vents installed. Changed out the RC springs for RE 3.5" rear and 4.5" in the front and adjusted HD shackle relocate. Need to pack then leaving in a few hours.
Gatekeeper here we come.

Finish packing and start driving.

Back